Thursday, July 8, 2010

{ A Special Day to Myself }

Hello All,
I hope your week has been going well. Several days ago my brother and his wife invited me over to their house to spend the night. I was going to watch their kids the next day, but my sister in-law wanted me to have some alone time. It was perfect. I was able to watch some sermons by Mark Driscoll I had been wanting to watch, do some work on my computer, and then I was able to take some pictures. I had a blast. I wanted to show some of them to all of you.

{You can click on the pictures to enlarge them}
















~This is their cat Kitter~















~A pretty Black Eyed Susan and a little Ant~





































~Do you see the little crab spider?~




























~I took this one at our friend Alicia's house who lives next door~
















~My brother put this swing up underneath their big tree for his wife~




























~It's hard to believe that this is a weed~

I hope you all had a great 4th! It was very rainy here and they had to postpone the fireworks until this Friday. I will have to post some pictures and video of the concert we went to with the whole family on the 3rd. It rained for the first part of the concert, but we stuck it out and had lots of fun. Wait..... did I mention that it was outside? 

Well, that's all for now. I am watching some of my nieces and nephews and I need to go and get lunch started.

In Him,
           ~Tressa

7 comments:

  1. WOW, Tressa! The pics are incredible!!! Love the swing...weed...door...leaves...! I wish my roses were as pretty and as huge as they were earlier in the spring.
    Alicia <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tressa,
    You are a wonderful photographer of God's creation. Thank you for sharing and being a blessing. Jeannie Schlitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take the best pic's Tressy!!!! Love em!
    Love your Momma who loves you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia- Thanks! I know! I should have come over and taken some pictures them.

    Jeannie-Thank you! I'm glad I was able to bless your day.

    Mom- Thanks! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really nice post...and I love, love, love your photos. You have a very good eye!!! Also...what type of camera do you use? I'd be interested to know that!!!

    I'm so glad you could spent time with family and have some alone time too!!! That kitty cat is just so cute. I love cats...so I'm biased!!! :) :) :)

    Hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics Tress! I love them! And I love you more!

    ReplyDelete