Friday, September 10, 2010

{ I'm Alive!!!!! }

I'm still alive! I'm sure it seems like I fell off the face of the earth. Hopefully you all haven't forgotten me. I have been so busy the last few months. It kinda feels like my life has been turned upside down and I'm just now getting things in some kind of order. I'm not a fan of change, but God is helping me though it one step at a time. 


Last night I found this movie on youtube it is Aaron Gillespie from The Almost (one of my favorite bands) talking about how God has been speaking to him. I hope you are as blessed as I was.

I'm gonna go now, I am watching my three year old nephew and he just woke up from his nap. 


I hope you are all doing well! I am going to try and update my blog more often.


In Him,
~Tressa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tressa :) :) :)

    I'm glad you are still around :) :) :) I knew it would take some time of adjusting to working outside of the home etc..and yes, with God's help you will find a rhythm that works :) :) I'm glad things are settling down a bit now :) :) :) Have fun with your 3-year old nephew..that's a really cute age!!!

    Extra love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather!
    I'm sorry sorry, but I forgot to subscribe to the comments and didn't see yours till now!
    I do have lots of fun with him, he is adorable. (not that I am biased or anything) I have been taking Sophie (the kitten) with me and he absolutely adores her. : )

    In Him,
    ~Tressa

    ReplyDelete