Monday, August 1, 2011

{headbands}

Hello all,
some of you may know that I will be traveling to Ukraine with my sister in-law Tonya {you should check out her blog here} to pick up Vitaliy {the boy they are adopting}. She and Josh {my brother} will be going over first, for two weeks. Then after the ten day waiting period Tonya and I will travel to Ukraine. We should be traveling in the middle of September. It's coming up so fast! I am now making headbands to sell to raise money for the travel expenses. 


you can click on any of the pictures to enlarge them


{savannah}

{ellie}

{lindy}

{krissa}



{jo}



{leeanna}



Some pictures of my lovely sister modeling a few of the headbands.





Headbands are $12.25 each or 2 for $20
$2.00 shipping

Payment methods:

Paypal

or

Check

If you would like to order a headband email me at

walkinginhispath@gmail.com

with the "headband" in the subject and the name of the headband in the email along with your address. 

I will be adding more headbands soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! So excited about your trip! Love you, Aunt Shanny

    ReplyDelete