Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{There's a wild wild whisper blowin' in the wind pt1}

I've caught it again, the blogging bug that is. I just need to keep it and not get over it..... : )


My Dad went to a men's retreat with my brother. While they were gone my Mom, sister, my mom's best friend Aunt Mary and I went on a girls weekend. We stayed at a hotel, went shopping, my Mom and Aunt Mary did some sewing, Tay and I watched our Jayhawks play some basketball (and win), we also did some swimming. Overall it was a great weekend. We went to the local mall and I got some major deals! At old navy I got over a hundred dollars worth of stuff and I paid......get ready for this......$6 dollars! I got a pair of capris for 97¢ and a skirt for 17¢! That's right it's not a typo. I couldn't believe it myself. I also got a really cute sweater from JC Penny's that was originally $44 for $1.97! Needless to say I had lots of fun. In our hotel they had a British style phone booth. We had lots of fun taking pictures in it. : )


{tay & tress}


{I was just a bit excited}

{excuse me miss would you please hurry up?}

{me an my mommy}

{love the 60s feel to this one}



Last week some of our friends came to visit. Anna has been in my life since before I was born. Tay and I claim her as a sister. She now is married and has a little boy who is absolutely adorable! I had the chance to take a few pics of him.

{he got to ride Tay's horse. i love hand pictures.}

{adorable right?}

Here are some other random pictures I have taken lately. enjoy. I will post more tomorrow.
{icy tumbleweed}

{I've been captivated by pictures of trees with the sun shining through}

{shadows}





In Him,
~Tressa


4 comments:

  1. Our little retreat of our own will never be forgotten...........what a treasured time.

    Love you sweet pea!
    Hugs, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom too :)
    How fun to actually see a picture of my sweet friend who calls me from Kansas! You are very blessed~
    Mrs. Regan

    Oops...this is on Josh's account :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to see it. Yes, I am very very blessed. : )

    ReplyDelete